TAP is designed for independent producers with more than five years of professional experience in the film and television industry and at least one feature film or TV series produced. Participants should have experience in producing film and/or television, but not necessarily with international co-productions.
All applicants should be residents of Canada, or the US or of countries in the European Union (or countries associated with the MEDIA Programme).
Applications are evaluated based on:
• The level of industry experience of the producer applying
• The creative and commercial merits of the project
• The co-production, co-venturing possibilities of the project between Europe, Canada and/or the US
1) Fax or e-mail the application form (duly filled in and signed) by March 22nd, 2011.
2) Send the following documents via e-mail as one (1) Word-file only, by March 22nd, 2011:
• Company Profile – a brief description of the company and its productions (300 words max.)
• Applicant Bio (300 words max.)
• Objectives – Briefly describe why you are interested in taking part and what you hope to achieve. (50 words max.)
If a project is attached:
• Project Logline (50 words max.)
• Project Synopsis (one page)
• Project Financial Structure (use template provided in PDF below)
• Talent attached
Please note: Applicants with projects attached will be given priority status.
3) Successful applicants will be contacted in early April. Confirmation and deadline for participation fees will be April 30th, 2011.