Are you an independent producer, filmmaker, festival programmer, sales agent/distributor or creative entrepreneur attending Berlinale/EFM in 2017? Join American Independents in Berlin and make it a better experience!
When: February 9 – 17, 2017. We have a fully staffed stand for the entire duration of the European Film Market (EFM)!
Where: conveniently located in the Martin-Gropius-Bau, in the heart of the EFM.
What we offer: our stand serves as a hub and “home office” for U.S. Industry and Filmmakers in Berlin. We offer a dedicated meetings space and an exciting program of networking activities, including meetings with festival programmers, panel discussions and happy hours/networking drinks, in partnership with the European Film Market (EFM), the Sundance Institute and European Documentary Network (EDN).
We also showcase over 50 films through “IFP Selects” and “Sundance at EFM” Market Screenings, highlighting new American work to buyers, distributors and Festival Programmers.
Join American Independents in Berlin TODAY to receive the following benefits:
– Priority access to all stand activities – including:
– Meet the Festivals meetings (one-on-one meetings with U.S. and international festival programmers);
– Meet the Docs Talks – panels and conversations with leading industry professionals on the most pressing issues and latest trends in the non-fiction realm;
– Networking cocktail receptions/happy hours;
– Exclusive dedicated space for your work meetings*;
– Ability to display your marketing materials at our stand;Inclusion in all American Independents in Berlin signage at the stand;
– Inclusion in all American Independents in Berlin marketing materials;
– Stand staff available for support and all time;
– Free wi-fi access.
Register Now! Deadline EXTENDED until January 20th.
The registration fee is only $200 per company for the entire week. Festivals receive a discounted rate of $120**. We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!
*This may be subject to stand activities – e.g. Meet the Festivals meetings.
** this is a supplementary offer for services at the EFM, not to be considered a replacement for an EFM Market Badge. Accreditation for the Berlin International Film Festival and purchase of an EFM badge must he secured separately and directly from the Berlinale.
Contact: For any questions about American Independents in Berlin, please email Paola Mottura: firstname.lastname@example.org