Are you a talented filmmaker, a hard-working producer, or someone who appreciates discovering risk-taking storytelling in all its forms? Are you a member of the media or tech industry, an innovative creative or someone always looking to explore what’s next? No matter who you are, our IFP community exists to keep folks connected, entertained, and help them get noticed.
Whether it be through intimate artist-to-artist dialogues, access to new industry experts, industry mixers specifically programmed to your needs, or screenings of the biggest titles of the year, an IFP membership provides you with the bridge to meeting those who can advance your career forward.
IFP offers a number of signature, application-based programs for artists and an IFP membership is required in order to submit your application to these programs.
When you sign-up or renew your one-year membership, you’ll receive:
For artists based in New York
$100 – Individual
– Exclusive access to over 100 screenings, artist dialogues, and networking events (see weekly updated list of events here). Members also have select access to attend cutting-edge classes at the Made in NY Media Center to discover where film and television are headed next. Check out upcoming classes and events.
– 1-year print subscription to FILMMAKER Magazine and access to a decade of online archives
– Member-only invitations to 15+ private screenings of nominees for the year’s IFP’s Gotham Audience Award. Voting privileges for IFP’s Gotham Audience Award included. Learn more about the IFP Gotham Awards here.
– Discounted access to to public programs including the Screen Forward Conference, Master Classes, and weekend workshops.
$50 – Alumni
If you are an alum of an IFP program, Alumni memberships are available at a discounted rate of $50 (this level features the same benefits as the Individual level). Email Erik Luers for Alumni code.
For artists based outside of NY
$35 – Digital
– 1-year digital subscription to FILMMAKER Magazine and access to a decade of online archives
To learn more about becoming a member at the Executive Producer or Corporate Membership levels, please contact Steven Pfeiffer, Associate Director, Development at email@example.com.
Please contact Erik Luers, Manager of Membership and Public Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org with any general questions.