Join IFP today and receive 20% OFF Membership! *
Click here and use the code MEMB14 for 20% off IFP Membership at the Individual Level or higher. More details about benefits and our different membership levels below.
*Discount ends November 12th
IFP is the oldest and largest non-for-profit organization dedicated to connecting independent filmmakers and storytellers. We provide our 3,000+ members with networking opportunities and access to leaders in film, technology, and media industries.
When you sign-up or renew your one-year membership, you’ll receive:
- Invites to 100+ exclusive screenings, panels, and parties
- New! Voting privileges for IFP’s Gotham and Film Independent’s Spirit Awards
- New! Discounted tickets to Screen Forward series
- 1-year subscription to Filmmaker Magazine (4 issues)
Whether you’re emerging or established, a talented filmmaker or a dedicated film-lover, IFP membership provides access to information, programs, and opportunities designed to help you build your career and champion independent film.
IFP also offers a number of signature, application-based programs for filmmakers. These include the Project Forum’s Emerging Storytellers, Spotlight on Documentaries, No Borders International Co-Production Market, and the Independent Filmmaker Labs. IFP membership is required in order to submit your application to these programs. Individual Level membership is also required to have a project fiscally sponsored by IFP. More information on fiscal sponsorship can be found here. Please contact Emily Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
$100 – Individual Membership
- New! Voting privileges at IFP’s Gotham Awards, the first award show of the season and invitations to private screenings of nominated films.
- Access to 30+ FREE NYC Independent Spirit Award nomination screenings (+ screeners DVDs on availability)
- New! Discounted tickets to Screen Forward series.
- Invites to our always sold-out Screen Savers screening series, where we host special preview screening of our festival favorites, IFP alumni, and high-profile new releases.
- Invites to monthly Unite/Create events where IFP partners with another organization to host a party. Come out for drink and conversation with fellow creative professionals. Previous partners include NYTVF, DCTV, and Videology.
- Invites to monthly Independence Expanded panels at the Made in NY Media Center by IFP. Here we welcome special guests for workshops, case studies, and one-on-one debates, with a spotlight new innovations and challenges facing storytellers.
- 1-year print subscription to FILMMAKER Magazine and access to a decade of online archives
- Inclusion in IFP’s newsletter (25,000+ subscribers) for announcements of your film’s theatrical release or broadcast premiere.
- 20% Discount for Independent Film Week Conference passes.
- 25% off all Indiegogo crowdfunding campaigns.
- Discounts to production insurance, equipment, trade publications, and more
$50 – Alumni Membership
For alumni of IFP’s signature programs
$35 – Digital Membership
- Digital subscription to FILMMAKER Magazine and access to a decade of online archives
* This is the minimum level of membership require to apply to IFP’s application-based programs
$500 – Associate Producer Membership
- All benefits of the above Individual Membership, plus…
- Two passes to the Independent Filmmaker Conference
- Two tickets to FILMMAKER Magazine’s 25 New Faces of Independent Film Party and IFP’s Best Film Not Yet Playing in a Theater Near You Reception at MoMA
$2500 – Executive Producer Membership
- All of the benefits of the above Associate Producer Membership, plus…
- Two free tickets to the Gotham Independent Film Awards (otherwise $1000 per ticket).
$3000 – Corporate Membership
- All of the benefits of the above Producer Membership, plus…
- Membership for 4 individuals
- Corporate Listing in IFP Newsletter (25,000+ subscribers)
To learn more about becoming a member at the Producer, Executive Producer or Corporate Membership levels, please contact Steven Pfeiffer, Development Manager, at email@example.com