Upcoming events can be found here.
IFP is the oldest and largest non-profit organization dedicated to connecting independent filmmakers and storytellers. Whether you’re emerging or established, a talented filmmaker or a dedicated film-lover, IFP membership provides access to information, programs, and opportunities designed to help you build your career and champion independent stories.
When you sign-up or renew your one-year membership, you’ll receive:
– Invites to 100+ exclusive screenings, panels, and parties ($1500 value!)
– Exclusive voting privileges and access to screening series for IFP’s Gotham Audience Award (consisting of the Breakthrough Director, Best Documentary and Best Feature nominated films).
– Discounted tickets to IFP’s Screen Forward series, which showcases under the radar films with a week long theatrical run in NYC
– 1-year subscription to Filmmaker Magazine (4 issues)
IFP also offers a number of signature, application-based programs for filmmakers. These include the Project Forum’s Emerging Storytellers, Spotlight on Documentaries, No Borders International Co-Production Market, and the Independent Filmmaker Labs. IFP membership is required in order to submit your application to these programs. Individual Level membership is also required to have a project fiscally sponsored by IFP. More information on fiscal sponsorship can be found here.
Upcoming Member events (updated on a monthly basis) can be found here. Signature programs include:
Please contact Erik Luers, Manager of Membership and Public Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For artists based outside New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut
$35 – Digital
– Digital subscription to FILMMAKER Magazine and access to a decade of online archives
– Ability to apply to IFP’s application based programs (Labs, Film Week, Screen Forward)
NOTE: This level is only open to artists based outside New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut.
For artists based in New York City
$100 – Individual
– Voting privileges for IFP’s Gotham Audience Award. The Gotham Awards is the first honors of the film award season.
– Invitations to 15+ private screenings of IFP’s Gotham Audience Award nominated films.
– Discounted tickets to Screen Forward series which showcases under the radar films with a week long theatrical run in NYC
– Invites to our always sold-out Screen Savers, Secret Film Club, Collaboration Nights, Industry Talks and My First Time series
– 1-year print subscription to FILMMAKER Magazine and access to a decade of online archives
– Eligibility for IFP fiscal sponsorship
– Inclusion in IFP’s newsletter (25,000+ subscribers) for announcements of your film’s theatrical release or broadcast premiere.
– 20% Discount for Independent Film Week Conference passes.
$50 – Alumni
This level has the same benefits as Individual, but at a special discounted rate reserved for alumni of IFP’s signature programs (IFP Labs and Project Forum).
Please contact Erik Luers, Membership and Public Programming Manager at email@example.com for alumni code.
$3000 – Corporate
– Annual IFP Membership for four (4) individuals
– Accreditation for four (4) individuals to attend IFP Film Week in DUMBO, Brooklyn (September 17-22, 2016)
– Invitations for four (4) individuals to attend select special events at IFP Film Week
– Company name and website link from IFP’s website (www.ifp.org)
– Featured profile/listing in one issue of IFP’s weekly e-newsletter
– Opportunity to invite IFP Members to Company’s programs and events
To learn more about becoming a member at the Executive Producer or Corporate Membership levels, please contact Steven Pfeiffer, Associate Director, Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.